Please do not copy my art projects
Your first attempt was great, you should be proud of it!I like this one too very much. Very idyllic and at the same time also funny :))
Thanks so much for your help. I like both collages - your second one is mysterious. I just love digital art - although sometimes I don't know what I am doing !!! Have a great rest of the week.
...You're clever, that's fine work:)...
Your first attempt was great, you should be proud of it!
ReplyDeleteI like this one too very much. Very idyllic and at the same time also funny :))
Thanks so much for your help. I like both collages - your second one is mysterious. I just love digital art - although sometimes I don't know what I am doing !!! Have a great rest of the week.
ReplyDelete...You're clever, that's fine work:)...
ReplyDelete