Please do not copy my art projects
The running of the bulls! Great idea! :)Very nicely done!
What an excellent idea! I actually detest bull fighting, because the poor bulls get killed for entertainment. Your picture is like a testament to those poor animals that died in vain. Sorry. I didn't mean to get all serious on you. :o(
I love this. It's perfect for the picture!!
Wonderful piece- you captured the essence of the city and event- lovely collage!
This has a great spooky vibe, ghost bulls. I love it!
The running of the bulls! Great idea! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done!
What an excellent idea! I actually detest bull fighting, because the poor bulls get killed for entertainment. Your picture is like a testament to those poor animals that died in vain. Sorry. I didn't mean to get all serious on you. :o(
ReplyDeleteI love this. It's perfect for the picture!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful piece- you captured the essence of the city and event- lovely collage!
ReplyDeleteThis has a great spooky vibe, ghost bulls. I love it!
ReplyDelete