Sunday, January 16, 2011

DW Surreal Challenge - WAY OUT OF MY NORM

I recently was awarded a collage sheet from Tumblefish Studios and selected images from her magical sheet for this challenge.  Love those rabbits! I also used some bubble brushes,  a frame mask from Jerry Jones and a snow background by Prolific-Stock, DeviantArt.

My magic piece also qualifies for the weekly challenge at Desiznaworld

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, this is fabulous and it would also fit into this weeks spot prize challenge at my dezinaworld blog if you want to enter it the theme this week is 'magic'
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Amazing! I love all those rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay glad you did thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A vey beautiful and unusual creation. The acrobatic rabbits are fabulous as are the bubbles. The whole thing is very magical!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete