Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinese New Year -- February 3 Year of the Rabbit

Tomorrow starts the Year of the Rabbit and I wanted to create a digital piece for the celebration.    I used a beautiful photo of a Japanese garden bridge by Cloak of Stars, DeviantArt and the oriental elements from Finecrafted Designs, DeviantScrap.  I added some koi, source unknown to the water.



4 comments:

  1. Oriental art is so beautiful, and you've captured the peaceful beauty of it here. Rabbits are so lovable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to start the Year of the Rabbit Carolyn. It's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolyn.
    I saw this morning on the news the fireworks in China !! What a spectacle !!
    Wonderful image by the way !!!

    Greeting from Rian and I wish you a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOoo .. always one of my favorites when something eastern comes along because it's your favorite and it always shows. Beautiful, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete