Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reptile Challenge at DigitalWhisper Deviantart

Reptiles are not for me so I created a fun piece for the challenge.  At least I hope the creatures are having fun.  I would think the snail would crawl into his shell in the event of a real attack.  What do you think?


The source for the photos and textures used can be found on my DeviantArt account

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm definitely passing on this challenge. I am not a fan of reptiles. I am so glad, though, that yours are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeewwwwww! Good one Carolyn. I'm with Bill .. not even sure I could have created this one. You are very brave. It did turn out great .. just can't look at it for long ... exit, stage left. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece, but I don't like reptiles either! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes - very cool in a disturbing kind of way. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete