Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back to PhotoShop -- Story Time at Creative Souls

My program is not acting correctly with no pointer when I hover over the layers palette or some of the tools.  It is madening; however, it has been so long since I had a chance to play I struggled thru and created this fun postage stamp.   IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, I would be forever grateful.  Changing the cursor in preferences had no effect on the pointer.  I view characters made up of dots and lines and it is really difficult to determine where to click, especially when you are attempting to crop a picture.  I even reset all of the tools to no avail.


The above piece was created for Story Time at Creative Souls and the inspiration was this poem,

Quote-No Title-Author Unknown

"My feet they are sore, and my limbs they are weary;
Long is the way, and the mountains are wild;
Soon will the twilight close moonless and dreary
Over the path of the poor orphan child."

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp .. sad poem. sorry you are still having computer problemas! Thought you might be lucky and have them solved by now. It's so frustrating! Hang in there. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly created a beautiful piece of art considering how difficult it must have been to do it. It sounds like you may need to re-install Photoshop. Some of the program files may have gotten corrupted. There may also be information on the Adobe web site in the program support section where you may find out what to do if the cursors disappear. I'm sure it has happened to other people if it happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece. Perhaps you need to re.install PS? That could help! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stamp!! And as has been mentioned, every time I have a technical problem, I just google it and usually it has happened to someone else... not that there is always a quick fix for it, but you never know.... Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete