
Here's result
For the second challenge we were provided with numerous links to tutorials and web sites. For this one I used a tutorial by Bonnie at PIXEL DUST PHOTOART where she combined several photos on one layer and used the Filter ARTISTIC>CUTOUT and other textures. I used my color photos of a patch of water lily plants as the base, straw, snow ball blossoms on a bush, and a large peony bloom. Over the top I applied a texture called SOAP DANCING 1 BY LOADUS which I had downloaded from BitBox. Here is the result:
This was so much fun that I had to try one more. For this one I selected my photo of a stormy sky and placed a Rustic Grunge 052 overlay by Action FX over the top.




Wow! You just went to town. Beautiful texture work! I love wood ducks. They are so beautiful all by themselves.
ReplyDeleteLovely work, it looks very complicated! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteWay too much fun, Carolyn. You have learned sooo much since you began. hugs, Donna
ReplyDeleteCarolyn, I have been having fun playing with textures too!! Quite addicting I must say.... I mean the possibilities are completely endless, as I'm sure you have discovered!!
ReplyDelete