This week's challenge at Digital Whisper.ning was to create a burlesque piece. It turned out to be quite the challenge for me. My model is from a very generous member at Deviant Art, La-Esmeralda, who shares her photos for our creative use.
I came by to catch up with your latest piece Carolyn and leave again with a huge smile. It was so enjoying. Not only this Burlesque lady is digital magic but i loved your post of Deep Passion too.
Wow, what a beautiful piece, with wonderful, rich colours and contrasts! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE this one, Carolyn. Has so much life in it .. and of course you know me and RED. hugs, Donna
ReplyDeleteI came by to catch up with your latest piece Carolyn and leave again with a huge smile.
ReplyDeleteIt was so enjoying. Not only this Burlesque lady is digital magic but i loved your post of Deep Passion too.
Hi Carolyn, I am a little behind. This image is really striking and I also love, love, love your yellow tree!!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a picture you'd expect Lady Ga Ga in. Beautiful work!
ReplyDelete