Our mother was a very strong woman dedicated to her children and gave them all that she could provide. She used her vacation time to can fruit for the winter months, made most of our clothes and always told us, "If you can't say something nice, don't say it." (At times I forget this but am reminded by one of our children.) Our mom also loved flowers, especially roses.
Happy Mothers Day to all those women who made a difference in the life of a child.

This is really beautiful, a great tribute to your Mum! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, Carolyn. What a beautiful lady - like you. You made me miss my Mama - I guess we always will miss our Mama's. hugs, Donna
ReplyDeleteLovely, Caroline. I have been thinking about my Mom too... and my Dad because his birthday was often on Mother's Day, but today is the day this year. Wonderful memories!
ReplyDelete