Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DAY TWO - Digital Whisper's Blog Hop

Cats: http://nefaeria.deviantart.com/art/Cats-4-149818965
Background is a vector illustration by Shutterstock
There is a child in all of us and I selected this as my theme for today's Midsummer's Eve Dream.
Come blog hop with us to view the talented art of the participants.  You will be be inspired by their art and blogs.


http://wjcsdigitalworld.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Oh my. I posted all mine on the same day. Oh well. I'm glad I came back here. Dreaming is the best part of a summer's eve! Especially when you have two kitty cats to dream with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Bill I love your artwork and two kitties to dream with you is just grand!
      Becky

      Delete
  2. I love the composition and theme of this piece, Carolyn. The background is beautiful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Donna, lovely composition. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful, Carolyn! Your background is lovely and I adore the kitties in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The child is darling, the kitties are cute and the background is beautiful. Well done Carolyn

    ReplyDelete