Tuesday, June 23, 2015

APPLE - THEME FOR THE THREE MUSES THIS WEEK.

Don't laugh.  I took an entirely different route to come up with my composition.  Most of the elements are from kits by Teddi Rutschman of Foxey Squirrel.  The apples were extracted from a fruit crate label and the half apple image was from Courney's Digiscrappin AUTUM.  I had fun even if it is "way out there." Giggle, giggle.

7 comments:

  1. Great texture and love the berries in the rhino's mouth!!! Crazy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Carolyn! That bird is going to get the apple one way or another :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and subtle very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enlarged your magnificent piece, Carolyn, very creative, out of left field as they say - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun, love your strange images merged together to make a fantastic composition. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I love the absurd way the bird is tasting the apple!
    This image is really beautiful Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous 'outside the box' thinking, Carolyn. A stunning piece.

    ReplyDelete