First I did, was looking about the conditions of BigStock. I think, I am interested. Because my daily consumption is quite high! Your composition is, - i write it now, when I came back again to your post - very äthetic. Ansprechend, we call it in german. I have to learn more adjectives, but it is tooo early in the morning to use the dictionary. Herzlich Pippa
Beautiful work Carolyn! Hope you are well, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteFirst I did, was looking about the conditions of BigStock. I think, I am interested. Because my daily consumption is quite high!
ReplyDeleteYour composition is, - i write it now, when I came back again to your post -
very äthetic. Ansprechend, we call it in german. I have to learn more adjectives, but it is tooo early in the morning to use the dictionary.
Herzlich Pippa
Lovely collage Carolyn and the little boy is sweet.
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet this is just precious.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet Carolyn. I love that little child :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in my challenge :)