Monday, November 30, 2015

BEST FRIEND - Digital Whisper Weekly Challenge

The original photo of the little girl and her dog was taken by photographer, Michele Parker-O'Riley.
I extracted the girl and her best friend from the photo and placed them into a background from my files.  We have a golden retriever and I refer to her as my "girlfriend." They are very lovable animals.


 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, love how trusting the girl and her dog are. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carolyn, I will sent you a greater bath-box as my christmas gift !
    Says the laughing Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious.. dogs are really your best friend no matter how old you are.. like the black overlay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable - love this it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and touching Carolyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah! Since opening my heart! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Carolyn
    Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so darn cute and beautiful work too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwwwwww so darling little girl and the dog and the background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete