Wednesday, February 3, 2016

SHIPS Challenge at Digital Whisper Blog

Our family owned several boats, the last being a sailboat so that was my subject for this challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely piece Carolyn. I loved being on a sail boat when I was young, brings back nice memories. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, and I love the quote. I think I'm of the "scared to death" variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful dear Carolyn. Especially wonderful, cause you told in a comment your personal relationship to ships......
    herzlich Pippa
    with http://letzterrang.blogspot.de/
    (my 13th move, sorry, would you though like to become a follower?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece, Carolyn. Love that you included a plan of the boat -- they are to beautifully constructed. Great quote -- I think I'm on the 'scared to death' side of things - however love to watch. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful composition. Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete