Please do not copy my art projects
Wow!!! Your classes and your practice is showing! Marvelous! Nice to see you changed the color of her dress! Provo!
So lovely, Carolyn!
Nice! Perfect for this season!
Very marvelous!
Hi Carolyn, thank so much for the name of the person who took the photo. Still I have no real name to go by... :(To answer your question. I recommend studying different graphic designers. Try their tutorials. Don't be afraid to go outside your comfort zone.
Beautiful work Carolyn...the background is gorgeous.
You're getting better and better Carolyn. My compliments !This scene is beautiful done !!
In nice beautiful place she walks.
Wow!!! Your classes and your practice is showing! Marvelous! Nice to see you changed the color of her dress! Provo!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely, Carolyn!
ReplyDeleteNice! Perfect for this season!
ReplyDeleteVery marvelous!
ReplyDeleteHi Carolyn, thank so much for the name of the person who took the photo. Still I have no real name to go by... :(
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question. I recommend studying different graphic designers. Try their tutorials. Don't be afraid to go outside your comfort zone.
Beautiful work Carolyn...the background is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYou're getting better and better Carolyn. My compliments !
ReplyDeleteThis scene is beautiful done !!
In nice beautiful place she walks.
ReplyDelete