Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DW Blog Challenge #25 PINK WHISPER

The challenge image was from Stock Xchng - Michaela Kobyakov of Austria.


I have always loved the dandelion and similar blossoms and as a youngster remember picking them to scatter the seeds.  So my experiment was a very fun one.  Hope you enjoy it.  The woman image was from Cajoline Scraps.

7 comments:

  1. So lovely Carolyn...the words and picture both...beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Carolyn. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolyn.
    This is indeed a beautiful image and I love the feeling to it ! Very graceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning use of art and words Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it's so graceful. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The addition of the scattering seeds is wonderful! Now, are scattered thoughts a good thing or a bad thing? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and the verse is perfect!

    ReplyDelete