One of the members at Digital Whisper, Sadie, provided a beautiful collage sheet to use for this week's challenge. It was more vintage all in pastel shades with gorgeous script in black. I altered it by going to 'curves' and selecting a 'negative' option. Because we are so close to the holidays and for those of us who celebrate Christmas, I thought it would be timely to use the Madonna-32-moonlight magic image from Deviantart. I extracted the image, feathered the edges and selected a couple of filters to change the apperance. I also added a star brush in the top left-hand corner.
Sadie, your collage sheet was gorgeous as offered and I know I will use it for future pieces. THANK YOU!

Merry Christmas Carolyn! Lovely! Love the technique you used! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBig Hug!
Holy cow. I didn't realize you had two blogs. I guess that's what happens when you are a multi-talented person. :O) This digital collage of the Madonna is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful grand picture you made. It is so beautiful! Thank you for your compliments and kind words as well.
ReplyDelete