Hi Carolyn- I love what you did with this!You had posted a lovely commment on the one I did (Sugarplums) on Kimmie's blog - thank you -Always appreciate the encouragement as I'm a little new to digital creations.That's why I don't have a blog- still getting my feet wet with 'makin stuff'. I can see that a blog is probably in my future though lol!
This would make a wonderful Christmas Greeting Card! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteooh what a great picture. What a great use of the picture provided! Wonderful and a very happy joyfull card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy collage! You feel great when watching it! Thank's for cheering me up :o)
ReplyDeleteHi Carolyn- I love what you did with this!You had posted a lovely commment on the one I did (Sugarplums) on Kimmie's blog - thank you -Always appreciate the encouragement as I'm a little new to digital creations.That's why I don't have a blog- still getting my feet wet with 'makin stuff'. I can see that a blog is probably in my future though lol!
ReplyDelete