Sunday, April 3, 2011

STORY TIME - Quote 3 from book "Hunger Games"

"I can't place a name or time to the girl's face.  But I'm certain of it.  The dark red hair, the striking features, the porcelain white skin. "

The poor maiden is caught in a tunnel but doesn't appear to be too concerned.   I think the wind swept her strong features away.

Credits: Photo of woman by Valentin Mosichev PhotoXpress; clock face from a kit by Cindy Powell; inside of a tunnel by SuperStar-stock Deviantart; Brushes by Summerair Deviantart.


(STORY TIME is a group organized by  Cindy Powell over at Creative Souls, link on my sidebar.  We are creating pieces using quotes from the book, Hunger Games.  I have not read the book so I'm interpreting the quote without the knowledge of the story....interesting huh?)

2 comments:

  1. Wind swept in a time tunnel .. wonder where she's headed? Looks like she could get into serious mischief. Great piece, Carolyn. Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely interesting. I have always found red haired maidens particularly intriguing!

    ReplyDelete