Sunday, July 31, 2011

Digital Whisper Postcard Vintage-Modern

The object of the challenge was to take something vintage and modernize it.  I used a brush of a postcard by dubtastic and the models were from Faln-stock at Deviant art.  The pool lounge section was from a photo from Fotolia.  I also use one sparkle brush by Obsidian Dawn.com  The postage stamps were from my friend, Barb.




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely P E R F E C T! Couldn't be a better interpretation. You must have had fun creating this one ,, made me smile. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ide to modernize something instead of making it look vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes a wonderful postcard! Speaking of which, I received a postcard from you in the Liberate Your Art swap. That was such a nice surprise. I love oriental art, too! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when people are challenged and dare to step out of there comfort zone Caroline ! Your collage for DW turned out great !!
    My compliments.

    ReplyDelete