Please do not copy my art projects
Once again, another stunner. I love the contrast in colors. I'm still thinking about that poem.
Oooh, this is really cool Carolyn. Love the spot coloring and your background treatment. Great texture too!
Love this one, very serene, and elegant! Hugs, Valerie
This is utterly beautiful Carolyn. I love the accompanying verse too. So beautifulHugs June x
Oh my gosh, Carolyn, that is beautiful. The graphic in the middle is so outstanding. Love the glitter. hugs, Donna
This is phenomenal Carolyn ! Great job !!
Carolyn, this is exquisite - love everything about it!!
Once again, another stunner. I love the contrast in colors. I'm still thinking about that poem.
ReplyDeleteOooh, this is really cool Carolyn. Love the spot coloring and your background treatment. Great texture too!
ReplyDeleteLove this one, very serene, and elegant! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteThis is utterly beautiful Carolyn. I love the accompanying verse too. So beautiful
ReplyDeleteHugs June x
Oh my gosh, Carolyn, that is beautiful. The graphic in the middle is so outstanding. Love the glitter. hugs, Donna
ReplyDeleteThis is phenomenal Carolyn ! Great job !!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn, this is exquisite - love everything about it!!
ReplyDelete