Several months ago I signed up to participate in Kat Sloma's LIBERATE YOUR ART postcard swap. I elected to send in ten postcards and received ten back from a variety of artists and photographers. Because Kat is a professional photographer, the majority of the participants were also talented photographers. Only two out of the ten postcards had no identification to send personal thanks. Coincidentally, one card was from an artist in my own town, Eagle, Idaho. How ironic is that! It was definitely a random thing because there were hundreds of cards submitted and it would have been impossible to match my source with another mailing source. As my good friend Donna said, "It was meant to be."
ENJOY!
The postcards I submitted have been seen previously on this blog but I added them again.





There are some incredibly talented people out there ... including YOU! Love your postcards, Carolyn. hugs, Donna
ReplyDeleteAll of them are wonderful work, including yours! I should be receiving one more back, and then I'll post my five. It was a great swap!
ReplyDeleteWow, what great photos. Two of mine are also from profi-photographers, they really seem to see the world differently! Hugs, valerie
ReplyDeleteDear Carolyn, I wanted to drop by and say thank you for your warm comment when entering my 1000 post giveaway on creative swaps. I know you are good friends with donna and she brought you there ; ^ ) It is also so lovely that you still have some of my LennaLines quote stamps -thank you for telling me! I still use them quite a lot, those quotes don't go out of fashion. I appreciate your comment and your entering . . .and I see you have beautiful digital work to see here! yours, lenna
ReplyDeleteYou sent out wonderful artworks and you got variety of works back. Beautiful collection! :)
ReplyDeleteJust stopped by to say that I've been noticing your dragonfly lady on several of the blogs in the bloghop. Really gorgeous work - I love it!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! And I just saw your postcards at another blog, too! :-)
ReplyDeletesaw your postcard on another blog and just had to hop over here and saw LOVE it love your blog too. I am a little late to hop due to a vacation but enjoying it
ReplyDelete