Please do not copy my art projects
I LOVE this one - too funny! Really well done! Hugs, Valerie
This is so cute great job.
A great idea, Carolyn! Ulrike
Fun and creative, Carolyn! Nicely done.
This IS funny and fabulous. No-one may look for her in the cactus patch but I'm sure she'll remember being there only too well!
Oh this is so fun. Love it too muchhugs June x
I don't think anyone will find her there!Great job CarolynThanks for playing in my challenge
I LOVE this one - too funny! Really well done! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute great job.
ReplyDeleteA great idea, Carolyn! Ulrike
ReplyDeleteFun and creative, Carolyn! Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteThis IS funny and fabulous. No-one may look for her in the cactus patch but I'm sure she'll remember being there only too well!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so fun. Love it too much
ReplyDeletehugs June x
I don't think anyone will find her there!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Carolyn
Thanks for playing in my challenge