Sunday, July 5, 2015

SUMMER - DW Theme challenge this week

I didn't create a digital piece but I did take several photos at the fireworks event here in Boise, Idaho.
It shows summer at its best, especially on the 4th of July here in the USA.

We took our grandson who is not quite two years old and he was mesmerized by the beautiful lights. The noise when they were set off didn't even phase him.

13 comments:

  1. I remember fireworks in Boise. Nothing like it!
    Yes it is a great summer event for sure.
    Thanks for playing Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo! Glad your Grandson enjoyed it too. Have a lovely week, and take care of yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the magic of fireworks never grows old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your 4th!! Great photo...even if it's not yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. little picture, great effect in my heart.
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes one of my favorite parts of summer... beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fireworks above the treetops- fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful feel of summer and a tribute to the fourth of July. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a spectacular photo! You captured the fireworks perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so bright and beautiful! you did wonderful with the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you to see this scene! you got the moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not seen such a nice fireworks for a long time! Great Photo! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete