Wouaouh, what an overjoyed face! She certainly had good news! :) I love the giant flowers and everybody absolutely must clic to enlarge the pic. A lot of wonderful details to see.
Clicking on this piece really enlarges and shows the wonderful work you did here. Great job Carolyn. She looks pretty happy. Makes me smile :) Thanks for playing in my challenge :)
Wouaouh, what an overjoyed face!
ReplyDeleteShe certainly had good news! :)
I love the giant flowers and everybody absolutely must clic to enlarge the pic.
A lot of wonderful details to see.
that is a great creation!
ReplyDeleteHerzlich Pippa
Lovely piece, that lady seems to be happy with her mail! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteShe looks really happy. Lovely collage ♥
ReplyDeleteClicking on this piece really enlarges and shows the wonderful work you did here.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Carolyn. She looks pretty happy. Makes me smile :)
Thanks for playing in my challenge :)
What a lovely piece. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYes, great fun!
ReplyDeleteI am new and I have entered the newest . So looking back at your blogs here.
ReplyDeleteVery Lovely. I did bring it up. The mailbox.