Monday, September 22, 2014

Create a Dark & Mysterious Fantasy Portrait.

For this weeks challenge at Digital Whisper Blog, we were provided with a tutorial to follow if desired.  I followed the concept and interpreted it this way using two black and white images as the base.



The floral background was a photo taken by Sebastian Michaels, and the woman was "The Sad Pretty Woman in Black" from PhotoXPress.  The butterfly was from SXC.  I used a blue overlay on the black and white images and as a final touch, added an abstract texture in brown tones and also applied a blue overlay.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Carolyn! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation Carolyn. Love the colours, and the butterfly mask. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Carolyn
    Hey, you need to take the Digital Whisper icon off your sidebar or change the link because that one goes no where :)

    ReplyDelete