L is for Lamp at Digital Whisper Photography Challenge
My husband has this very special Christmas Lamp on his desk which you can view through the window to his office. I increased the contrast, detail and added a grunge filter by Jerry Jones for the final effect.
When I clicked on your photo, I could see how cool that grunge filter is. I'll have to check out Jerry Jones to add some new textures to my collection. Thanks for the lead!
Carolyn that is a beautiful edit, thank you for sharing. Cheers
ReplyDeleteWhen I clicked on the image to see it enlarged, I could really see how cool that grunge filter is. Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteWhen I clicked on your photo, I could see how cool that grunge filter is. I'll have to check out Jerry Jones to add some new textures to my collection. Thanks for the lead!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. I love seeing a lit lamp ina window, it always looks so inviting! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDelete