Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Photography Challenge at Digital Whisper

The Photography group at Digital Whisper has been using a letter of the alphabet for their challenges, and the letter for September is 'K'.  That was not an easy one for me until I was canning my peaches and realized a KETTLE would work for the challenge.  Thus I took a photo of my canning kettle, used a background photo of the bottled peaches I did back in 2007 and added a tilt shift blur filter to final manipulation.


5 comments:

  1. Dear Carolyn thank you for playing, funny I had a kettle right in front to me and the penny did not click I was waiting to go shopping to get what I wanted to photograph. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A yummy photo, what a great idea! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea, Carolyn! I love the colors in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image Carolyn.. well did not know you would use a canning kettle to can.. live and learn, thanks for sharing, and for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete