Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Texture Tuesday


For this week's challenge we were to use one of Kim Klassen's textures and I used "sweettart" because it was a pink texture and would go well with my teacup and floral element.

The tea time elements were from Cajoline Designs.  I also used a  personal photograph of a tree peony.  The graphic text is from Gingershouse Blog.

For other submissions for this week's Texture Tuesday, just click on the link on my right-hand side bar.

5 comments:

  1. WOW.... how fun! I really love the suspended tea pot. And the sweetpea texture is one of my fav for how soft it is. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely composition and texture work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo here!!
    Glad I found you to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And it would be great fun to share a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo - I like the theme. Life is sweet is it not. Great piece, Carolyn. hugd, Donna

    ReplyDelete