Friday, June 17, 2011

Dezinaworld - Thursday Spot Prize

'CELEBRATE YOUR HOMELAND' is the theme for this week's Spot Prize challenge at Dezinaworld.  I used a Dover image of a cable car and an image from DeviantArt.

5 comments:

  1. NICE, nice, nice, Carolyn. Love the image of the streetcar .. very romantic to think of the times when that's what we rode! (Oh my, I am dating myself!) hugs and Happy Fathers Day ... the din din sounds fabulous! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous piece Carolyn and very cleverly created too. I love it. thanks so much for joining in the challenge my friend. it means a lot to me.
    hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Carolyn, even from over the pond in the UK, the trolley car instantly brings San Francisco to mind. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn, thank you for your comment and to answer your question, Rivelin Valley is on the eastern outskirts of the city of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. If want to see it on Google Maps/Earth the approximate co-ords from where I took the picture are N 53 22.551 W 001 33.844. Have a great weekend. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete