Saturday, June 25, 2011

Spot Prize - Dezinaworld - TREASURE

I spent all day cleaning and got very little accomplished.  Our refrigerator had stains around the edge of the glass shelves where the glass is encased in the frame.   I have attempted numerous times to remove them and was told the only way was to buy new.  Then a repair man told me to take the shelves and place them in the bathtub in a bleach water.  It did help some but they still aren't perfect.  Perhaps if I repeat it a couple of times the stains will eventually disappear.

Anyway, after cleaning I decided to play a little using an image from Altered Artifacts, crown from Dover and cracked brushes from colorburned.

Hope your weekend is going well!

4 comments:

  1. Well, what can I say, Carolyn! You know I am in love .. after all she is wearing a CROWN. Sorry about your shelves ... I think it's more important to play - who looks in the refrigerator besides you and hubby. I know you though ... you want them perfect ... xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such royalty! The cracks make the picture look like it was done on marble. Beautiful.

    I wouldn't worry too much about your refrigerator. I don't think too many people will be looking at the stains! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This goes to show - playing brings much more than cleaning, and is a lot more fun! Havea great day, Queen Caroline! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn, this is fabulous love that effect, love her crown too. Thanks so much for entering the challenge this week my friend.
    hugs June x
    ps, have you tried rubbing alcohol on the fridge ? i find that works on so many things.

    ReplyDelete