Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spot Prize at Dezinaworld

The challenge was to change the color of an item, photo or collage image using unusual colors.  I selected one of the images from June's latest freebie, Summer 1.  Click on the icon on my sidebar to view the other entries for this week's spot prize.

6 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHhhh! I am squealing with delight. In the first place I love the original image .. and what you've done with it is magical. You have brought her to life. Adore her hair! Wouldn't her mother be proud. he he She's absolutely gorgeous. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn WOW !!! how beautiful and creative and fun this is. I absolutely love what you did with the image its gorgeous !! Thanks so much my friend its a great entry for the challenge.
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooow! I want hair like that :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what I call a punk dye job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Carolyn, love the way you have done her hair. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete